Prayer Moment | Luke 4 | Mike Prah
May 23, 2021 | by Mike Prah
PRAYER POINTS BY PASTOR MIKE PRAH
Begin with praising the name of the Lord. God instructs us to enter His gates with thanksgiving and praise.
Today’s prayer is focused on God’s promises from Luke 4:18-19.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, for He has anointed Me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord’s favor has come." Luke 4:18-19 (NLT)
Pray these prophecies over your life by faith from the above Scripture.
1. PRAY FOR AN OUTPOURING OF GOD’S SPIRIT TO LEAD, GUIDE AND CONTROL YOUR LIFE.
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me” (vs. 18a)
2. ASK GOD TO ANOINT YOU FOR GREATNESS & TO USE YOU FOR A NOBLE CAUSE
“He has anointed Me” (vs. 18b)
(Anointing means set apart)
3. ASK FOR GOD’S ABUNDANT PROVISION FOR YOUR EVERY NEED, LACK OR LIMITATION
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me [Jesus], for He has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor” (vs. 18c)
4. ASK GOD FOR DELIVERANCE FROM EVERY OPPOSITION & DIFFICULTY
“He has sent Me [Jesus] to proclaim that captives will be released” (vs. 18d)
5. PRAY FOR WISDOM, DISCERNMENT, UNDERSTANDING OF GOD’S WILL & POWER AND DESIRE TO DO IT.
“He has sent Me [Jesus] to proclaim that the blind will see” (vs. 18e)
6. PRAY FOR FREEDOM & VICTORY – emotionally, financially, physically, vocationally, relationally
“He has sent Me to proclaim that the oppressed will be set free” (vs. 18f)
7. ASK GOD TO AMAZE YOU WITH HIS GRACE TO COVER YOU COMPLETELY
“He has sent Me [Jesus] to proclaim that the time of the Lord’s favor has come." (vs.19)